On Monday, there's nothing better than a bit of creative inspiration to power you through the days ahead. That's the thinking behind our 'Culture Monday' anyway. A snappy round-up of some of the most interesting things we've spotted taking place around the UK. Drum roll please...
- Nomad Cinema (various venues around London). Films include A Streetcar Named Desire, Purple Rain and The Jungle Book
- FOUND @ Foundling Museum, London (until 4 September)
- Yinka Shonibare MBE @ Turner Contemporary, Margate (until 30 October)
- Dalston Type Safari, London (16 August)
- Hand Letter Calligraphy workshop @ The Makery, Bath (4 September & 9 October - but tickets are selling fast!)
- Bust Craftacular @ York Hall, Bethnal Green, London (21 August)