In a world where there's always so much to see, how do you decide what to do? Toss a coin? Close your eyes and take a stab at an art listing? If you're a fan of letting fate decide your activity, we're putting together a list of some of our top culture picks each week, starting today. Aren't you pleased to have stumbled on us?
- Mona Hatoum @ Tate Modern (Until 21 August 2016)
- Jamaican Pulse: Art and Politics from Jamaica and the Diaspora @ The RWA, Bristol (until 11 September 2016)
- Heartbreak Productions, various open-air locations nationwide throughout August and September.
- Alison Thea Skot and Rachel Parris' respective shows @ Edinburgh Fringe Festival (5 August until 29 August 2016)
- Eisteddfod, Castle Meadows, Abergavenny (until 6 August 2016)
- Mark Pawson, Instant Publication Workshop @ Spike Island, Bristol (Saturday 13 August)